Virus Help Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus Help Team - Amiga Antivirus Support

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

VirusZ & xvs.library is back, but needs help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jan Andersen
Admin
Jan Andersen

VirusZ & xvs.library is back, but needs help Empty
PostSubject: VirusZ & xvs.library is back, but needs help   VirusZ & xvs.library is back, but needs help EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:33 am

VirusZ is back by Georg Wittmann (Former Hörmann)
Copyright © 2021 by Georg Wittmann

After 15 years of doing absolutely nothing on my Amiga, and many people asking me again and again if I would like to release the sourcecodes of VirusZ and xvs.library, I now have decided to do so...

But before that, I finally want to fix VirusZ and xvs.library for MorphOS, AROS and AmigaOS 4.x systems, and therefore I need some help as I actually don't have any of these systems (only AROS inside WinUAE as m68k version).

So this is why I've written this small tool here. MAA4SIC just collects information about your system and dumps that to your Shell window. Just redirect the output to a file and send it to schorsch.wittmann at gmx.de if you are running on MorphOS, AROS or AmigaOS 4.x.

Warning: This program is quickly written an may create some Enforcer hits, especially read-from-0-hits. As its purpose isn't every-day-use, I just didn't want to spend too much time in fixing this.

System Info Collector - Read Me
Sýstem Info Collector -Download (From Aminet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vht-dk.dk

VirusZ & xvs.library is back, but needs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virus Help Team :: Amiga Virus related discussion-
Jump to: