Virus Help Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus Help Team - Amiga Antivirus Support

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Help, I have a virus on my Amiga, What should I do now ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jan Andersen
Admin
Jan Andersen

Help, I have a virus on my Amiga, What should I do now ? Empty
PostSubject: Help, I have a virus on my Amiga, What should I do now ?   Help, I have a virus on my Amiga, What should I do now ? EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:17 am

First of all you have to start an antivirus program from a clean scource. That means you have to boot your Amiga from a floppy disk. Virus Help Team have made some floppy disk that you can download, with all the latest antivirus programs and library's (xvs.library v33.47) they need, and they are all clean and ready to use, these floppy disks are packed with Disk-Masher (dms), so you have to unpack the archives first. The second this is what OS Kickstart you use.
This is very important. Here is what antivirus programs you can use:

Kickstart 1.2, 1.3 and higher.........: VT-Schuts is the only one that still works under Kickstart 1.2, 1.3 and higher.
Kickstart 2.04 and 3.1..................: VirusZ III, VirusChecker II, Mill and VirusExecutor is all programs that you can use.
MorphOS, AROS and AmigaOS 4.x.: VirusZ III is the only program that you can use.

Go to the Virus Help Team website and download one or more of these .dms bootable disks:
Link: https://vht-dk.dk/amiga/help.htm

It would be a good idear to make one of these disks, and have it as back-up, before you have any virus problems

---------------
Kind regards
Jan Andersen
Virus Help Team
Back to top Go down
http://vht-dk.dk

Help, I have a virus on my Amiga, What should I do now ?
Page 1 of 1